Myanmar eVisa (visa on arrival) terms and conditions
Date of Commencement
1st June 2012 (1-6-2012)
Type of Visa, Fees and Duration
Permitted International Airport
|Type of Visa
Terms and Conditions for Myanmar Visa on Arrival
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
The applicant must
1. have a passport valid for more than six (6) months from the date of entry into Myanmar.
2. provide two ( 4cm x 6cm ) color passport photos taken within the past six (6) months.
3. have the letter of invitation from the company sponsoring the event of first trip of business study
. (Stay cannot be extended.)
4. provide copies of company registration certificate / business license / evidence of permission to do business which are issued by the Ministries concerned together with the application if he/she is working in Myanmar.
5. provide the name and detailed address of factory, the name of sponsor, type of business, the applicant’s position in company or enterprise. (who has been granted previous business visas and has ongoing business in Myanmar)
6. provide letter of invitation issued by the Ministries concerned if he/she is going to attend meetings, workshops, events or ceremonies.
7. be accepted by the final decision of the Visa On Arrival Scrutiny and Issuing Authority.
8. stay at the hotel, motel or guest house which has valid licenses issued by Myanmar Government or factory or dwelling (residence) which has approved Government approval for foreigner to stay and must provide detailed address.
9. report to the office of the Township Immigration and National Registration Department concerned at which the applicant stays within Myanmar, mentioning the address of hotels, motels, guest houses, factories and workshops legally permitted, as well as private dwellings
10. not travel to the restricted areas without prior permission.
11. strictly abide by the existing laws, rules, procedures, orders and directives issued by Myanmar Government.
-Applicant can apply for extension of visa with the recommendation of the ministries concerned as well as in accordance with existing procedures if he/she is doing business visa.
-Applicant shall not be allowed to engage in any sort of work with or without charges apart from the professions mentioned in the visa application form.
-Children under 7 years old, included on parents passports do not require fee. Children on separate passports must pay fee and provide evidence to prove relationship to adult applicant.
Please be kindly noted that evisa-myanmar.net is not a website of the Government or affiliated Government. Should you need any further information about Myanmar visa or Myanmar vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.966.698.385 (available 24/7). Or email us at email@example.com. Oour Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (Myanmar time GMT+7).